Sunday, June 21, 2020

Praise for Exalted Funeral

Many of you already know what Exalted Funeral is (and if you don't, I've dropped a link below), but what you might not have known is that Cristin of Exalted Funeral is a customer service dynamo! 

TLDR: Due to an error with a shipping label (notably, the program used to generate the label didn't encode my name or street address in the bar code, which is what the USPS uses to sort mail), a package with my copy of Death Robot Jungle was almost irretrievably lost. 

Enter Cristin!

With literally two hours on the clock before the post offices closed, she managed to suss out the error, track down my package, and make arrangements for the USPS to let me pick it up after hours. Disaster averted! 


So, if you've been thinking about ordering from Exalted Funeral, do it. You won't be disappointed with their products or their customer service. 

https://www.exaltedfuneral.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment