Tuesday, May 5, 2020

First Things First

I want to kick off the real content here with a couple of capsule reviews, but I'm waiting for my new e-reader to arrive in the mail (assuming that the USPS hasn't lost it, as it is already running one day late and not returning new tracking updates). So, I'll give that a few days, after which you can expect the first review (or two). 

I have three games/game things in particular that I'd like to talk about. First, Beta Maxx X: Supernova Edition by Andrew Chirgwin of Halfling Caravan Games (I've been meaning to talk about this since last month, but I had to sell my old e-reader). The Dark Peaks: The Festival of Swords by Kieran of the Dark Peaks (because they politely asked). And, finally, You Got a Job on the Garbage Barge by Amanda Lee Franck

So, keep am eye out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment